PUZZLE mat 2cm foam gymnastic fitness
- II CLASS
- The color and availability of mats should be confirmed by e-mail or by phone before purchase.
OFFER relates to "second class" mats.
"Second class" mats may have slight manufacturing defects (examples in the pictures below).
The flaws do not affect either the usage or physical parameters of the mat.
PRO mat 2cm:
- Thickness: 2cm
- Dimensions of one puzzle: 100cm x 100cm + edges (4 edges for each mat)
- Material: rubber foam (EVA)
- Outer structure: T-Pattern
- Average weight: 2 kg, density: 80-90 kg/m³,
The professional PRO mat is ideal for fitness and training rooms, as well as for: the rehabilitation rooms, physiotherapy, home, kindergarten, playrooms, schools, common rooms, rest, relaxation. Foam PRO puzzles are ideal for all types of exercises: yoga, pilates, stretching, aerobics and more.
The varied colours allow you to create any patterns, training zones, and above all it is visually attractive.
The size of the puzzle itself is 100x100cm , while the edges used increase its size to about 105x105cm.
Each PRO mat is protected with a 2cm edge, which can be used to obtain a regular shape in rooms, and is also used for protection during transport. The securing function of the mat effectively protects the ground against damage, as well as the exerciser against injuries and abrasions. In the case of irregular shapes, columns, pillars, each puzzle can be easily cut with an upholstery knife.
- Eco-Analysis (no phthalate, benzene and toluene plasticizers) - 2018,
- Product tested for safety of chemical composition in use for children by the State Trade Inspection - 2019
- Composition safety testing by the Materials and Environmental Engineering Laboratory - January 2020
Examples of our projects:
We have already equipped over 2,800 clubs and sports facilities operating on the Polish and foreign market, fitness centers, rehabilitation and physiotherapy centers.
We provide mats for budgetary units: army, police and fire brigade as well as schools and commercial playgrounds.
In 2019/20, we delivered almost 3,000 m² for the Polish Judo Association.
We are a proven and reliable supplier on the Polish market.We supply mat to all European markets.
- mat intended for commercial use,
- provides excellent comfort for people exercising on it,
- professional mat for versatile activity: running, jumping, pads,
- double-sided mat.
- mat intended for commercial use - light,
- not suitable for dynamic exercises such as running and jumping (for people over 50kg),
- should be attached to the ground with e.g. double-sided tape,
- double-sided mat.
- a mat designed to increase the comfort of people exercising on parquet, panel, tiles,
- intended for home use or individual work with the client,
- used in rehabilitation rooms, for training: yoga, pilates, stretching,
- it is recommended to attach the mat to the ground using e.g. double-sided tape,
- not suitable for dynamic exercises such as running and jumping,
- not intended for commercial use.