PUZZLE MATS 1,5cm 100x100cm XXL Interlocking Gym Floor Fitness Yoga
- Colour: BLUE
We took care to eliminate the persistent smell of mats,
we have improved connection system ,
we have specially adapted the hardness to ensure adequate safety of use,
we improved the aesthetics and accuracy of the applied structure - 5 stripes.
PRO mat 1,5cm:
- The auction is for one piece of mat.
- Colour: blue. See our full offer for wide range of other colours and thicknesses.
- Thickness: 1,5cm
- Dimensions of one puzzle: 100cm x 100cm + edges (protective function during transport)
- Material: rubber foam (EVA)
- The surface of the PRO mat has a five strips structure
- Average weight: 1 kg, density: 80-90 kg/m³,
Foam puzzle PRO - wide range of applications!!!
They are perfect for all kinds of activities: home workouts, yoga, pilates, stretching and more.
They are an excellent base for the fitness room and training room, as well as for: rehabilitation office, physiotherapy, home, kindergarten, playroom, school, common room, waiting room, playroom, rest, relaxation.
Universal varied colors allows you to create any patterns, training zones, and is also visually attractive.
All colors blend together, so you can create a surface that matches the color of any room!
One mat is 100x100cm = 1m2 and has the form of a large puzzle. After combining them, you can create any large surface!
In the case of irregular shapes, poles, pillars, each mat can be easily cut with an upholstery knife.
Each PRO mat is secured with a edge that has a protective function during transport - it is not subject to quality assessment of the actual product.
The mats are made of EVA rubber foam, thanks to which the corners do not fray and the joints do not crumble. In addition, the material does not absorb water, so the surface is easy to keep clean. It can be wiped with plain water and universal liquid, as well as mild disinfectants.
The mats are resistant to weather conditions, so they can be used both indoors and outdoors - on terraces, in gardens and also under the pool as a surface alignment.
- Eco-Analysis (no phthalate, benzene and toluene plasticizers),
- Product tested for safety of chemical composition in use for children by the State Trade Inspection
- Composition safety testing by the Materials and Environmental Engineering Laboratory
Examples of our projects:
We have equipped already over 3,000 clubs and sports facilities - operating on the Polish and foreign markets.
We deliver mats to private customers, companies and budgetary units: schools, kindergartens, nurseries, as well as the army, police, fire brigade and prison service.
We have over 20,000 satisfied customers in our database.
We are a proven and reliable supplier on the Polish market.We deliver the mat to all European markets.
- mat recommended for commercial use,
- mat for dynamic activity: running, jumping,
- provides excellent comfort for people exercising on it,
- hardness that absorbs energy on throws, falls,
- mat with double-sided colors
- mat used for commercial use,
- for both dynamic and static activities,
- high density for safety and cushioning
- mat with two-sided colors.
- mat used for light commercial use,
- not suitable for dynamic exercises such as running and jumping (for people weighing more than 50 kg),
- should be attached to the ground with e.g. double-sided tape,
- mat with two-sided colors.
- intended for home, private use or individual work with a client,
- not for commercial use,
- mat used to increase the comfort of people exercising on a floor such as parquet, panel, tiles,
- used in rehabilitation rooms, for training, e.g. yoga, pilates, stretching,
- it is recommended to attach the mat to the ground with e.g. double-sided tape,
- not suitable for dynamic exercises like running and jumping,
- mat with one-sided colors.
* IMPORTANT!!! We have currently changed the endings of some mats - if you want to combine new mats with mats purchased earlier, please message BEFORE PURCHASING! - email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Mats, as a machine cast, made of EVA foam, may have minor manufacturing defects on their external structure, which do not cover more than 1% of the mat surface or concern a difference in thickness of +/- 1-1.5 mm - such goods are considered to be of full value.